12 January 2018

the not-that-basic dress

I posted my 'must have' items a few days ago |click here to see|.

One of the readers of the blog told me that it would be interesting to see how I wear one of those items, the vinyl black lace camisole dress. So no sooner said than done!


First outfit is the one I made when I bought the dress. I did it as soon as I saw it in the store. I love how the jeans look beneath the dress. It's informal, but it gives it a different touch.

Second outfit is so powerful, but still romantic. What I love from this is the top, as you were wearing a lace bra under the leather playsuit.

Third one shows how many layers you can add to make it look like a one dress. Loving the shape of the dress with the corset.

Finally, for those who want to wear the dress without covering it, it's perfect to play with layers beneath it. Loving how long look the legs here!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Love the four outfits, can't even pick a favorite!

    -> By the way...LOVING YOUR DOLL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha THANKS! But no worries, you don't need to pick one, there's one for each occasion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Really amazing. My favs: 3 & 4.
    Thnks for the post ♥

    ReplyDelete