25 February 2018

more of the same

I'm boooored of always the same.
Because I feel like lately all the outfits are exactly the same.

Two words. Gucci and Balenciaga.
Maybe Vetements and some other similar brands as well.

C'mon, all the outfits have red and green stripes, crossbody belts and bags, knife boots, big Balenciaga logos... Bored, bored, bored...

I really think that not only for wearing high couture brands or the last trends, you know how to dress well. I prefer wearing things that don't have logos or aren't the most recognizable things.
I think that's the worst part, to believe that "I can match them with whatever, who cares? I'm wearing the super cool Gucci/Balenciaga item yay!"



There are many other brands that are everywhere lately (Fendi, Dior, Celine...). But they aren't just some elements that has become famous. They are integrated in the outfits, they reflect their personalities... They aren't just a belt with two G's over whatever you wear. 

I love seeing the Fashion Week stree style. But this time, every outfit I saw was like "that's Gucci... that's Balenciaga... Gucci again... Yeah, Gucci too...".

I also used those elements, not all of them and only on a few occasions, but I did. 
I like these things, I think it's funny at the begining. But now it's boring.

 I felt the need to say it.
ok Marta shut up now please


Maybe I've been too tough. 
So I also have to say that I've seen many looks with those items that are soooo good!

Let me know in comments if you think the same or I've become crazy haha
this post was supossed to be brief

7 comments:

  1. Nah, you're not crazy.
    I had the same impression lately. Also on Stardoll.
    But your outfits have something more: they are special and original. You have a great taste in style.
    When someone wears a good outfit you notice it immediately. Brands and logos come in second place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I thought you all were going to hate me or something haha
      Yeah I totally agree! I don't mind if someone wears it if it's a good look.

      Delete
  2. I want to reply with a meme but cannot so I'll state I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally true!
    Words of wisdom, and I'll reply with a song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

    Gucci gang... gucci gang....
    gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok can't stop laughing... that song is too good!!
      PD: Mireia eres la reina de las canciones, no dejes nunca de ponerlas en tus post *.* jajaja

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete